Kennesaw, GA
Kennesaw State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kennesaw State University

A learning facility that focuses on bettering our academic standing, but still maintaining a fun-filled, friendly environment so that we may enjoyably learn new things and meet new people.

To really know whether you made the right decision about going to the right college, you have to go and experience it first before you judge. When first applying and visiting different schools, certain colleges may hold their own certain appeal while others did not, don't always judge a book by its cover. Someplace might have seemed unappealing at first but after you get there and get used to your environment, you might learn to love it. Have an open-mind when attending classes and lectures, remember that not everyone has the same opinion as you do. Get involved ! The more time and effort you put into something, the more you will get out of it. Joining clubs or groups will help you meet new people and learn new things.

Parking on campus before this up-coming semester was very limited so it was very hard trying to find a parking spot each day before class. I would sometimes have to leave an extra thirty to forty-five minutes before class started to make sure I would have enough time. But thankfully Kennesaw has just recently finished building a new seven story parking lot, which should help enormously.

When I was looking at Kennesaw state universtiy I spoke with many of my friends who were currently attending the universtiy. They were able to give me a better understanding of how being a student there really is. It is very helpful to get an outsiders opinion on decisions such as this. In order to make the most of my college experience I tried to gett involved with as many things as possible at first, and then stuck with the ones that were my favorite.

To get to school early because there is limited parking.

Kennesaw State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.