Kennesaw State University Top Questions

Yesenia

Kennesaw State University opened the doors to a new future.

KSU is a fun, engaging, beautiful school full of welcoming students and faculty who strive to make each student part of the community while still focusing on obtaining an excellent education.

Michellee

Kennesaw State is a school where you can always find sometging to get into and learn alot about your major and yourself.

Alla

Kennesaw state university is a beautiful, diverse and growing campus that allows students to get involed in its community.

Tikea

Diverse, passionate, driven, humerous.

Melody

A diverse, student's success focused college that challenges students to work hard and do our best well encouraging us to meet new people and try new things.

Really fun and all about being culturally diverse.

My school is constnatly physically expanding so that it can allow it's students to constantly expand mentally.

Shaghayegh

Kennesaw State University (KSU) is the perfect size for an academic institution -- it allows for its students to focus on their education while it gives pupils opportunities to take breaks from their textbooks to participate in fun events.

My school is beautiful, academically challegenging, and an overall fun atmosphere.

Abbie

A quaint university to learn in a positive environment.

Pam

Kennesaw State University is not a party school.

chinelo

Kennesaw State University is a very diverse institution with a great learning environment, the best first-year programs and just the right of campus activities to balance both your social and academic life.

Kennesaw State is an awesome university to attend because it has a small feel, but is a large university.

Kennesaw State is a large school with a wide variety of degree opportunities.

My school is amazing, multicultural, fun, very involve, has the best teachers, want its student to succede by providing a lot of help, and it is beautiful.

Shamir

A commuter school geared towards either continuing education students, full-time employed students, or full-time parents.

Carissa

Kennesaw is a great place to be yourself and learn a great deal about the real world.

My school is very expensive.

JoAnna

Kennesaw State University is the best school for me!

Kennesaw is a mainly commuter school with a large student body, they have a large number of degrees available, and are developing a better status.

Kennesaw is a school that feels like a small town; it's not one of the huge universities, and once you've been there a while, you start to feel like the people there are your family.

Kennesaw State University is a wonderful school with amazing opportunites available for every student and thier needs.

Skyler

Kennesaw State University is a large school in population, but its classrooms are generally smaller, allowing for one-on-one help, which really improves the academic experience.

Abby

Kennesaw is a rapidly growing school in an urban setting that has a lot to offer.

Arturo

KSU is a great University for students of all ages.

Growing exponentially!

Has the tools for you to succeed if you use them properly.

De

My school is academically challenging,but promises a great future after graduation.

Kennesaw State University gives opportunity to people well deserving and who apply themselves.

Vaishakhi

i love it here although its not perfect.

People pretty much keep to themselves.

This school is booming and is slowly turning into a major university with frats and football teams in the horizon.

Philip

A commuter school that has many non-traditional students that is less like a standard college campus, and tends to be more focused on learning and less focused on the overall experience.

Kennesaw State University is friendly, full of resources and inspiring.

A friendly and great place to learn.

Carly

Kennesaw State is a fun school where study is the main focus for most students.

Luanne

Kennesaw State University is a very good, all around, public university where students will get a great educational value for their money from excellent and accomplished professiors!

Travis

Kennesaw State University is a great place to meet intelligent, like minded peoples who are not only interested in the course subject, but a variety of other interesting topics and ideals.

Jiten

Great and fun learning environment.

It is clean.

Karla-Rose

It's like high school, except you pay for it.

Bryce

Great all around school.

It is an average, suburban institution with a large population and true potential for future notoriety.

Business oriented, not much going on or may fun activites going on

Kennesaw State University is great school with something for everyone.

A learning facility that focuses on bettering our academic standing, but still maintaining a fun-filled, friendly environment so that we may enjoyably learn new things and meet new people.