Kennesaw State University

« See more reviews of Kennesaw State University

My school is too small for the growing population. We have one of the largest populations in the state but one of the smallest campuses. Parking is horrible and traffic is rough. Also, there is not enough funding for the arts. We have a great performing arts program, but we need more funding to better educate the students.

The worst thing about Kennesaw State University is that the school requires every full time student to pay for a meal plan, even students who commute to the school. It is very difficult for students especially with night classes to abide by a meal plan when the dining hall closes its doors earlier than when classes start.

The fact that my school is an up and coming University. While it is a renowned and very well known school it still hasn't completely outgrown its status as somewhat of a commuter college. Living on campus in the apartments it can be hard to make steady friends as a vast majority of students are commuters to this school.

The worst thing about my school is the amount of pressure that some students face. There are some very competitive majors that some students leave because of the rigors of the curriculum. My school strives to challenge the students in order to make them more well-rounded once they enter the next chapter of their lives.

I think the worst thing about our school is that we don't have any fraternitys or sororitys on campus housing. Other colleges often have a group of houses zoned for them. Although frats and sorotitys are very active on campus, there is no telling how they stay connected and involved when they don't live on campus.

The overall tuition cost, but a lot of that has to do with the location as well as the improvements that they are working on, such as a new health and welness center as well as an NCAA football team that they are in the process of working on. Other than financial cost, everything was great about this school.

The worst thing about my school is the parking. There are two parking decks that are easily accessible to where I need to be, but they're small and are almost always filled up. They built a new one thats much bigger last year, but it's on the other side of campus from where I usually need to be.

I would have to say that the tuition is the worst thing about Kennesaw State University. It is still not as expensive as other universities, but it surely is not cheap either. Don't get me wrong, the school is worth just about every penny you spend. I just wish college was more affordable.

The worst thing about my school is trying to find parking. There are so many students there that parking has become an issue and always has been an issue. If you can park off campus and get the bus, or if you can arrive to class about 15 minutes before you're class starts, you'll be okay.

Parking has always been an issue, but with the building of a huge oversized deck, it has seemed to alleviate some of the problems with parking. The only other problem is that it's sometimes hard to get into the classes you need with such competition to get into them.