Kennesaw State University

« See more reviews of Kennesaw State University

The school is constantly growing, so each department is a little small. The education and nursing departments are the biggest and most well-known, so the Art department is very, very small with only about 5 teachers and possibly the smallest building.

I feel that the worst thing about Kennesaw State is that it is mainly a commuter school. As a student that lives on campus, there isn't much to do on weekends. Therefore, most times I end up driving back home to spend time with my family.

It may sound silly, but I think the school colors are the worst thing about the school. I cannot think of many things that I really do not like about Kennesaw so I'll have to say that the mix of yellow and black is my least favorite thing.

I consider the worst thing about my school would be that I did not feel 100% supported by the professors in efforts to graduate. Alot of my professors were not understanding and it set me back for graduation and I did not appreciate that.

The advisors on campus are horrible. I've been to over 5 different advisors in a semester and was told 5 different things. I eventually became my own advisor and started taking classes based on what I saw I needed to graduate.

The worst thing about KSU, would probably be.... Some of the sucky teachers. My math teacher this year was awful, so you relaly need to use ratemyprofessor.com when signing up for classes, it really helps a lot.

I think the worst part so far about Kennesaw State is that they do not return e-mails back at all it seems like. The only e-mails I've recieved back from the school were regarding extra curricular activities.

Because KSU is mostly a commuter school there isn't the sense of community that you would find at a more residential university, you have to work harder to get involved and foster a community around you.

Some of the fees that are assessed to all students for services that they will never utilize (like health insurance and dining plans) are ridiculous to make mandatory for all.

I consider the lack of a football team the worst thing, because having sports like that brings more attention to a school and helps kids get more involved in school spirit.