Kennesaw State University

« See more reviews of Kennesaw State University

The fact that everyone there wants you to succeed and will often go out of their way to ensure your success and to unlock your potential. They are also very friendly and welcoming, and they are not judgemental. Not to mention, all of the classes are extremely helpful and you learn an abundant amount of information in them all. Also, the professors are very cooperative with you and help you whenever you ask for it. Plus, you are free to be yourself.

Kennesaw State University is large enough to allow for meeting many people and having many things to do, but small enough that you can meet someone and know you will run into them again. Most classes have a very small group of students and even required classes don't exceed 50-60 students. All of the professors I have had are awesome at what they do and take time to meet the students on a personal level.

The library and tutoring. If at anytime I am have trouble in a class, I could find free tutoring. And even if I can't find the tutoring, there are plenty of nice places in the library to meet with a study group. You can reserve confrence rooms and there doesn't seem to be a shortage of computer labs. I just love that about the school. It helped me out a lot when I took general chemistry.

I love my school because it's close to everything. KSU is only minutes from the bustling city of Atlanta and still only minutes from the quiet, peaceful outdoors of parks like Kennesaw Mountain and only about an hour from Amicalola Falls State Park. KSU also offers so much to do. There are numerous extra-curriculars, you're sure to find something to suit you.

I love being able to access the mountains or the city easily. Every direction I turn I see a different adventure that is just within my grasp. I never feel pressured or excluded based on participation from my school- there are people from all walks of life. Plus, if I head north for thirty minutes, I can get a bite of my mom's meatloaf, and it's the bomb.

The location of Kennesaw State is ideal. If you like outdoors, you can spend your time at Kennesaw Mountain. If you prefer the city, it is minutes away from Atlanta. There are off campus jobs readily available, and there are a lot of apartment options. On campus housing is better than most universities. The student poulation is very diverse.

There is a great student life organization. I would highly recommend getting involved with campus life. You will feel more a part of your school and you will meet new people who could change your life. Also, never be afraid to communicate with your professor if you are having problems inside or outside the classroom. They are here to help.

The best thing about my school is the diner room, because it's a big buffet, fun to interact with others. And there is a large selection of food from many cultures like chinese food or hispanic food. The best part of it, is that my college went green, so everything cooked there, fruits, are from a fresh garden on the college's property.

The best thing about my school is the atmosphere. When everyone comes together to celebrate a Kennesaw victory or an anniversary, they really come together and it's an amazing feeling. You don't have to participate in anything to feel it. You can simply watch and see how incredible Kennesaw State University is.

Being from a very small town I would have to say the location of the college and the number of people that go there are the best things. There are tons of food options and things to do around the Kennesaw area which I love. Also, the student body is big so it allows the opportunity to meet other people.