Kennesaw State University

« See more reviews of Kennesaw State University

The best thing is the dining hall, right now. It just opened this semester, and even though it's a mandatory meal plan, the food is great, and it's a great place to just hang out! The meal plans are pretty diverse, as well, so that you're not just stuck with something you can't really afford.

The best thing about Kennesaw State is the staff and the campus. The campus is beautiful and it is very easy to get around and meet new people. The teaching staff are very personable and always there to help you when needed. They make going to college very easy and less stressful.

I really enjoy the amount of commitment given by each of the professors here. No matter the field, each professor seems to have real life, relevant experience and unwavering enthusiasm for what they teach, both of which are very important in today's competitive society.

The best thing about my school is the growing community that it has become. The buildings on the campus have grown with the increasing number of students and even with the buildings it is a beautiful campus. The walk to class is sometimes long but always beautiful.

The best thing about my school is that there is so much to offer. It is very diverse and has a club, sport or any kind of organization to fit anyones likes and needs. We have great teachers that are willing to help and that make class interesting and fun to be in.

I would say the best thing about Kennesaw State University is the selection of professors. Entering college this is something that can seem scary to those straight out of high school and being able to have a close relationship with a professor is very important.

The size of the school and location are the best things about it. You don't just feel like a number but you're still part a big group of kids. Also, the majority of people here both work and attend school, and the profs seem to realize that.

The best thing about my school is the professors. Most of them have open office hours and are willing to help in any kind of way to help their students succeed. Students have lots of resources on Campus to help them accomplish their goal.

I consider the best thing about my school to be the learning environment. Teachers always offer extra help, and I never feel secluded in a classroom. The campus is beautiful and offers a wide variety of both on and off campus activites.

There are many opportunities here at this school and you literally can run out of nothing to do. From the time you step on campus you meet a handful of people that are interested in the same things as you and they are very friendly.