Kennesaw State University

« See more reviews of Kennesaw State University

The best thing about Ksu, is all the opportunities you have here. There is a lot of free games, and food which is a nice perk. The campus is extremely beautiful and campus living isn't what you'd expect if you live in KSU place.

Our new president really appreciates all areas of the school from sports to the arts and everything in between. He really values the student body and is willing to listen if there is something we need or want changed.

The best thing about my University is the professors. The professor here at Kennesaw State Uninversity are very friendly and helpful. They are always willing to aid any student with their specific troubles and issues.

The opportunities that are offered on campus are very diverse and allow for each and every student to make the best out of themselves, whatever that may be. There are so many programs offered on and off campus.

It is in a growing suburban area, so there are constantly new things around. The school itself is very new and that is part of the reason I love it. The overall education is great

You can park very close to the campus. The parking decks are well places. It saves people time in the mornings because they can leave later and still get to class on time.

The best thing about KSU is how pretty it is up here, the friendly people, and the awesome professors. They actually care at KSU and class sizes are usually small.

I would say the professors. They are all very helpful and want to see the students succeed in his or her class. Kennesaw Professors really do care!

The professors. The professors at Kennesaw are nice, neat, organized, informed, helpful and open to all opinions expressed.

The culuture and everyone being friendly and ready to help if you every need help, students and teachers included.