East Liverpool, OH
Kent State University at East Liverpool

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kent State University at East Liverpool

Tiffany

Becoming a college student is a mature decision that requires much thought. There are many questions you will ask yourself once you have applied, like what classes will you take, if you will be a full-time student, what your major will be. The one decision that does not require any thought is the simple decision to go to college. Education is the most important aspect of ones life. College students work hard to make a difference in the community and to thier selves. Students want to succeed by graduating college, getting a great job, making enough money to support themselves and thier families and also to be an upstanding citizen of the community. Making the choice to go to college is the best choice anyone can make if you are willing to work hard, study, and put your everything into building a career for the rest of your life. College campuses offer so much to each student; idvidual tutoring, advisors to help you every step of the way, and financial aid for those who need it. Why wait ? Apply now so you can start the rest of your life.

Someone that is serious about attending college, earning a degree, and wanting to further thier education all around. At Kent State they provide many educational classes and majors. Teachers there want everyone to learn and are willing to go the extra mile to help a student so that they succeed. It is a great school for anyone including high school students, single idividuals, married individuals, and single parents. They offer many classes at different times to try to accomidate everyone in thier busy lives.

Kent State is a serious University thats wants to see people in the surrounding communities succeed. They offer finacial aid help, class scheduling help, advisors, and many tutors for the classes. Anytime I have ever had a problem I can go straight to the advisor or finacial aid advisor and get immediate help. They are always available and eager to make sure that all students are being heard and getting the help they deserve. I can't think of anything frustrating about the campus or staff.

Kelsey

Kent State at East Liverpool is a college that is perfect for me.

Kent State at East Liverpool is a college that is perfect for me.

My college experience has been great! I am nineteen years old and I’m a sophomore at Kent State University East Liverpool. Since I have a campus in my hometown it is very convenient for me. The cost is cheaper than going away to college. My campus is very small and they have small classes. I feel that I am really receiving a great education because of my smaller classes. I have always been an average student, but I do usually need to work hard to excel. I have chosen teaching as my profession in the future. I am majoring in early childhood education. Someday, I’d like to own my own pre-school or daycare. As of right now, I am currently a full- time student, work part-time at a cyber school, Buckeye Online School for Success and I am also a coach for East Liverpool's Eighth Grade Volleyball Team and Junior Varsity Basketball Team. I am very thankful for Kent State East Liverpool because I have been able to work, coach and have fun while still going to school. They have been so helpful to me in many ways.

The most frustrating thing about Kent State at East Liverpool would be that I can't complete my major there.

Chelsea

I find education to be the most important aspect of oneself. My college experience has helped expand my intelligence and further me to become a strong, independent thinker. I value my education and strive to learn as much as I possibly can within my major. This characteristic of mine can greatly influence those who are undecided as to the future of their education. I see education as a map to success. Without the map, you're lost.

Joshua

What I have gotten out of my college experience thus far is quite literally everything. I have hit the highest highs and the lowest lows. That is what college is all about. I have learned all kinds of new valuable information that will not only help me in college and in my career, but also in real life. College has also been so valuable to attend because without it a great future seems very distant. But with a college degree in hand, nothing in the world seems unreachable. College has just become one of the most important times of a young persons life. And to me this experience has been priceless, and worth every second.

I believe that this University is great for anyone from any background. So to conclude I believe that any kind of person should attend this school!

There is no person that should not attend this school. It offers everything a student could want or imagine. I could not think of a possible reason as to why a person should not attend this school.

courtney

The school i attend is very welcoming and helpful to new student.

The school i attend is very welcoming and helpful to new student.

If i could go back and talk to myselve as a senior, i would have to say that college is not easy it takes lots of time and deadication to complete. So do well now and do not screw around in high school.

Kent State University at East Liverpool administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.