Kent State University at Geauga

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Geauga

I attend Kent State University Geauga regional campus. Its very small with a little over two thousand students. I love the small class sizes which makes it so much easier to have contact and assistance from professors and other classmates. I also like the fact that it is so close to my home so I can be with my family and continue working year round. The faculty and Kent Geauga are all phenomonal- all so very helpful and excited for our little campus. They plan several fun events throughout the year and mingle with the students frequently.

My school is a tight knit community with friendly staff and classmates. I have met a lot of great, influential people at this campus, people that I have learned a great deal of ethics and good morals from.

Kent State University-Geauga Campus has many different fields of study, and are always willing to help out when needed.

A high-tech school that allows one to advance their life while working and raising a family.

My school is small and very personalble, yet interesting and a good learning environment.

Kent Geauga is a small, friendly school that's easy to access and a good place to learn.

My school is amazing, study efficient, quiet, resourceful and very organized.