Kent State University at Geauga Top Questions

Chelsea

Before I came to this school, I wish I would have known what I was going to school for. My major was undecided while in post-secondary classes and my first year afterwards. This put me behind because I took classes that did not benefit me towards my decided major now.

Brittanie

I wish I knew that in this campus there were actually two locations: one in burton and one in twinsburg. Now I have to drive an hour to school every day.

Sandra

That I was capable of handling the work load. I would have done it a long time ago.

Shawn

Absolutely nothing. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from college and was scared to go at first, but this place has made me enjoy college and actually look forward to being there. It has turned a C-D student in High School into an A-B college student

I wish I had known how much easier my life would be commuting to this school; had I known, I would have transferred earlier.

Corina

I wish tha tI would of known that the amount of traditional classes for my major would be limited. I persoanlly do not like online classes, but unfortunately many of my classes are offered only online.