Kent, OH
Kent State University at Kent

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kent State University at Kent

Christopher

Visit the campus and talk to others that have attended there. Look into scholarships more to help pay the tuition.

A lot of my high school classmates attend Kent and my neighbor, so I'm very comfortable. I like being on my own. I believe I'm getting a good education.

The different things to do on and off campus.

My classmates are fun, however most of them are usually quiet at first unless they already know someone else in the class.

The biggest part of the decision should be where you feel comfortable. You can always make new friends but if you are misserable at the school you choose you wont want to do anything and will most likey want to transfer the next year or even semester. So, I would say, pick someplace that you know you will be happy, make new friends, and have a blast your paying for it so enjoy it and have a good time! Thank you very much and good luck with your college selection. Samantha Fetter

The worst thing about Kent State University is when we have class and the snow is past our knees and you get professors that are not understanding about being a little late due to the cold.

kristine

They should find a college that has diversification of majors that the student wants to persue that way if they decide to change majors, the student won't have to transfer colleges because the school they are attending right now doesn't offer that major. Make sure you have enough money saved or encourage your child to get a job during the summers so that the student can focus on their school work during the school year and so that they get to have a social life when they are not studying. If the student is forced to have to work alot because they can't afford school, finding time for school and a social life can be pretty hard.

I like that there is so much diversification. I go to school with the blacks, asians, middle easterns, and latianos that I would never have experienced in high school.

There is a diverstiy of students on campus. We have the blacks, whites, asians, middle easterns but very few socialize with other groups or types of students.

Kent State University at Kent administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.