Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

My classmates are generally very diverse, neutral about learning and more emphasis is put on extra curricular activities.

Students at Kent State University are a diverse group of people that demonstrate qualities needed in our current society.

All the students I encountered at Kent were very nice and helpful. They all seemed to be very dedicated to their studies.

My classmates are like family to me becuase I can always count on them to be there for me whenever I need them most.

Being a nutrition student, there is only one way to describe the students that are in my class, and that is focused!

Classmates tend to be either very egotistical, dramatic, lazy, alcoholics or all of the afformentioned descriptors.

My classmates are both culturally diverse and personable which makes for an overall pleasant learning environment.

My classmates are intellegent and extremely hard working which encourages me to strive to be the very best I can.

My classmates are very responsible and easy-going, young people, but still know when to prioritze school over fun.

My classmates are enthusiastic to learn and make a difference in their lives and the lives of those around them.