Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

majority of classmates who are black or african american tend to act ghetto, They tend to seperate themselves from everyone else as in having Black sororities and fraternities, and having a black homecoming, I think thats obsurd, Everyone else seems to be nice and layed back.

In the majority of my classes, my classmates do not participate. Sometimes we will have good discussions but for the majority of classtime, it is the professor talking. In my Honors classes, which are smaller, I have friends that I talk to and have good discussions with.

My classmates are a group of individuals who seem as though they understand what they need to do to get where they're going and they have the capacity to get themselves to where they need to be so their futures will pan out just as blightly as their present.

A majority of the students are from Ohio and western PA, and are not all that wealthy. A lot of us work while going to school in order to make ends meet. The student body is composed of lots of scene and trendy type kids, and quite a bit of Greek life.

My classmates are eclectically spread across different age groups (from my tender 19 to as old as sixty-five), socioeconomic backgrounds, and race, but are all united by the goal of earning a degree and willing to help others on their journey there.

We take on our battles together, spending night after night at the library together quizing one another, and after recieving an unreasonable test score from a test we go in together to talk to the professor with the hope of recieving a better score.

My classmates all seem to have their acts together. Almost all of them seem to want to achieve the same thing that I do--a successful future. I haven't really had time to get to know many of them yet, but the ones I have met all are very driven.

My classmates here at Kent state are a fun loving group of students, but we also find it important to take time to study and achieve good grades. I would say my classmates and I are great at finding a balance between our studies and having fun.

I am part of a very small program within Kent State University. My classmates are very engaged in learning. We support one another through our studies and personal lives. They are all very open minded and a diverse group of individuals..

My classmates are all generally much younger than me. Some of them are very naive about how the world works and have never lived in "the real world". Everyone is however helpful and considerate. I like the people I have come to know.