Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

My actual classmates are fine, but the really incredible people are the ones who live in my hall; I have made some great friends and, even if we don't all stay friends after this year, my memories of them will be nothing but fond.

The people on the Kent State University campus are some of the most kind and helpful people that I have ever met, the other students at Kent State are very nice and love to help eachother to meet their personal goals.

My classmates are a trillion times better than the ones I had in high school, they genuinely care about others, and the best part is that there are so many people it would be impossible to not find some good people.

Very much friendly, some are willing to help you with a better understanding of the subject. Eager and pretty much uplifting, there are no judgements made everyone is free to be who they are and express themselves.

My classmates and I are very close since we have the same major. We are all together all the time. They are all very hard working and are there for me whenever I need them to be. We all help each other out.

My classmates are very diverse and have a wide range of personalities, but having the common goal to succeed and discover ourselves brings us together with a strong bond as students at Kent State University.

The first two weeks in class nobody really talks to each other minus the few people who sit around you. As time goes on, the class itself becomes very personable, varying by how many people are in the class.

Some of my classmates can be very friendly and willing to make new friends, but most are very reserved and do not really engage with other whom they have not had in one of their classes before.

My classamates of people who stand up for what they believe in and fight for what they like supported by a strong foundation of educators and ethics that we have learned from our professors.

Kent State has a wide variety of diverse students on campus, in every single class there are people from all of the U.S and even over seas with different ethnic background, race, and color.