Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

My classmates are all unique in their own way and come together to learn about each and every person they meet, there is never a time my classmates make me feel unwelcomed or uncomfortable.

My classmates at Kent State University are hopeful, enthusiastic learners who not only are working towards a bright future for themselves but also encouraging and supporting their peers.

My classmates are focused, willing to explore new opportunities, and waiting for the next offer they have to advance their learning experiences now and beyond Kent State University.

My classmates are well-rounded indivuals. They come from a diverse background and are all eager to learn. They are friendly and very sociable. My classmates are really nice people.

My classmates are the most understanding, kindest, intelligent and trustworthy people that I know, without them I would have considered transferring to a school closer to my home.

My classmates weren't very engaging because if you didn't know someone in your class already, then you would have a tough time sharing notes/studying together during the semester.

I am in the Kent State College of Nursing. My classmates are driven and are determined to doing their best! I am honored to be with such devoted colleauges here at Kent State.

My fellow classmates are from a diverse range of ethnic backgrounds, with many international students; they have a desire to get school work done, but also want to have fun.

The students at this school are liberal and free to do what they want; however, they are open to new ideas and focus on the reason they came to this school -- academics.

Im an architecture major so my classmates never sleep, they are very irratable, anal, highly stressed, and ready to snap at any moment due to the intensity of our major.