Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

My classmates are all individual and unique, with determination and perserverance to work hard toward the degrees they want to achieve.

I would say that my classmates are generally accepting people, working hard to graduate, but are working harder to get to the weekend.

In biology it is very diverse from future vet students to those interested in large and small animals and research related to zoology.

My classmates are idiomatic individuals, all adding their own wonderful splash of color to already vibrant canvas that is Kent State.

My classmates are a group of nursing students that care and admire what they do, and are focused on reaching their full potential

I really cannot describe my classmates, I will say that they must be concerned about their studies because they come to class.

My classmates are well educated students who want to make something of their lives and have careers that make a difference.

Most of the classmates are focused on trying to live the American Dream, but some students party like there is no tomorrow.

My classmates are fun, however most of them are usually quiet at first unless they already know someone else in the class.

My classmates are friendly, respectful, non-judgemental and extremely helpful with any problems or questions you may have.