Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

Kent State University is well known for their veterans services which gives me great pride to say that I am attending Kent State University.

Kent State is best known for its fashion and business schools. It also is known for its large campus and mass amount of students.

This school is best known for its wide variety of majors and it is also known for being an all around fun school to be a part of.

It's best known for it's top of the line acting, art, and medical facilities, and is a leader of those fields of education.

My school is mostly widely known for the Kent State Massacre that occured on May 4th during the height of the Vietnam war.

Kent State is known for our Business program and the mass amounts of black squirrels that we have around campus.

KENT IS BEST KNOWN FOR ITS INCIDENT DURING THE VIETNAM WAR WHERE A NUMBER OF STUDENTS WERE KILLED OR INJURED .

Whenever I tell someone who is older that I go to Kent State the first thing they bring up is the May 4th event.

Fashion and Design as well as Engineering and Education programs. The Psychology department is also exceptional.

Kent State is known for its football team, as well as the May 4th shootings during the Vietnam War protests.