Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

My school is best known for their accredited programs. Many people I know think of our school in being well respected for their degrees in Speech Pathology, Theatre, Nursing, Psychology, Architecture along with many other degrees. We strive for immense school spirit and welcomed diversity.

My school is best known for what happened on May 4th, 1970. There were students protesting the invasion of Cambodia and the Ohio National Guard opened fire on the protesters killing 4 students and wounding 9 others. A couple songs were made because of this linking Kent State into them

Kent State is best know for its amazing Architecture program. We rate in the top ten schools in the United States for Architecture. The hole program is designed for the students to take a five year program insted of a seven year program like other schools that offer the same degree.

My school is best known for its diversity. There are many people from different races that go here. I think that is great, because it gives everyone from different countries and equal opportunity to get a great education. Everyone has a chance to make a difference in this world.

Kent State University is best known for the Kent State shooting that happened in May 4, 1970. Besides this tragic event the school is known for their diverse student body and the numerous internships, and help the advisors give their students compared to other universities.

Kent State University is known for many things. Their fashion program is among them. Kent is ranked number three in the United States and number thirteen in the world for its fashion design program. Kent also has a fashion museum which is extremely interesting to visit.

Kent State University is well known for its high curricular rigor and dedicated instructors. I felt highly prepared for my career upon graduation. My professors were always available. There are a diverse number of majors for both undergraduate and graduate programs.

Unfortunately, the May 4th Shootings. That said, we are turning it around with our fashion school (#3 in the country), our Liquid Crystal Institute, and our architecture department is amazing, I hear. The STEM schools have lots of undergraduate rearch oppertunities.

Kent State is best known for their great education. There are many different people from all around the world that attend Kent State because Kent accepts everyone and they have the best professors. Kent State is a melting pot which makes campus life all the better.

Kent State is known for their excellent programs (e.g Nursing, Fashion Design) as well as their academic standard. The university is known for the academic resources,sports,extra-curricular activities and many more. Kent State is the place to be.You belong here.