Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

My school is best known for excellence. In all classes, most students strive for success. The curriculum is challenging, yet it is not unattainable. Grades are taken seriously and excellence is something that is taken seriously amongst the students and staff.

I don't know what we are best known for, but both of my majors were well known. My degree is in nursing, and at the time of my graduation Kent State had the best bacalaureate program for nursing in the state of Ohio, and one of the best in the nation.

My school is best known for, sadly, the death of four students nearly forty years ago. Whne, the national gaurd was on campus, a few students held a protest/riot that blew completely out of hand and resulted with the death of four kent state students.

I dont really know, but there are alot of heavy drinkers and drug users in the school; so you have to be confident in your self to know not to hang around those people. The teachers are awesome though, just dont miss class, it will effect your grade

A lot of people would start by saying the parties are great here, but i personally think the arts are big on this campus whether it's fashion, music, art, television, etc. When it comes to art, there are so many diverse categories to choose from.

Kent State University is best known for it's variety of very good schools. We have such a variety of great majors which have wonderful reputations. We are also known for being liberal but located in a small town that is very friendly community.

Kent State is best known for it's athletics and academic departments. They put a lot into their academic departments so that their students are more than ready to enter the workforce after college and rise above their coworkers.

Kents State University is known for the shooting that had taken place here when a group of students stood together and protested the Vietnam War. A former high school teacher of mine was amongst the students protesting the war.

The Kent campus is really well known for it's intensive fashion design and merchandising programs. It is also the only academically accredited Library Science school by the American Library Association in the state of Ohio.

Kent is most known for it's excellence in some of its programs. Those programs would include Interior Design, Architecture, Fashion, Business, and Dance. It is also well known for the shootings that occured on May 4, 1970.