Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

Kent State is known for a bad football team, but amazing supporters. A great basketball team, friendly students, being freezzing in the winter time, and having friends that turn into family

I would have to say Kent State University at Kent is known for the May 4th shooting in 1970 and our fashion program, we even have a Kent State University in Italy for the fashion program.

Kent State is known for having students from all over the country attending and is fast becoming one of the best for science, fashion merchandising, nursing and their collegiate sports.

My school is very well-known for the shooting that occured on campus during the Vietnam war in '73 (I believe). Students were protesting the war and a police officer shot a protester.

Kent State is best known for the tragic May Fourth shooting that took place in 1970. Kent students were protesting a war and the government came in and there were deaths of students.

Kent State University is best known by the country for the May 4 shooting. However, academically it is best known for it's architecture, musical theatre, and fashion programs.

Kent State is known for our Fashion Majors, Architecture Majors, Business Majors, International Students, and Nursing Majors. We are also known for being a big social school.

I think Kent State University is best known for the tragic shooting on May 4th. Even though it is a very tragic day it is known around the world, its even mentioned in songs.

Kent is best known for our Business and Nursing programs, being extremely liberal, huge parties and big drinkers, concerts, and being decent at a few Division 1 NCAA sports.

Kent State University is best known for its May 4 memorial. In the 70's there was a shooting that occured on May 4 and that incident has gotten a lot of national exposer.