Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

The Nursing program and Fashion design program are well known throughout the nation. We are also recognized as the school that had the worst riots during the Vietnam War.

My school is best known for the May 4, 1970 massacre. While it has nothing to do with academics, it was an important historical event that is still remembered nationwide.

Fashion merchandising and design majors, liberal and diverse students, responsive towards students with disabilities, and architecture majors, and good nursing program

I am not really into sports, but I think my school is best known for Football, especially the rivalry that our team has with The University of Akron football team.

I think our school is best known for some programs such as the fashion program or the nursing program. It is also somewhat known for the parties it throws as well.

The school from a global stand point is remeber for the shootings here that killed four students. However, our fashion and education programs are very well known.

My school is known for some of the professors and great staff on campus. That is why their the number 1 school in Ohio with the highest graduation rate.

My school is best known for providing an excellent learning enviroment for students and fully preparing individuals for rich and fufilling careers.

Kent State University is most well known for it's competitive nursing and fashion programs. It also has a strong business and aeronautics program.

Kent State University is best known for its Fashion merchandising department. We also have a great nursing program as well as Biology department.