Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

What makes Kent State Univeraity unique is its diverse community and convinient location to have time to relax when classes are not in session.

The people at my school are very friendly. No matter what activity I would like yo participate in, I would be able to find a friend in no time.

What's unique about my school is that it is very diverse but bountiful in the degree programs offered and has a generous financial aid program.

I feel Kent State is unique to me because it is close to home, where as the next closest school to me that offers my major is in Pennsylvania.

The most unique thing about kent is it's vast array of opportunities for undergraduate students. That is what most attracted me to this school

We're a big school in a small community. We make sure that we take care of our surroundings and care for the other citizens who live close by.

The staff is very friendly and the professors work at helping you succeed. The campus is really nice and they have a great education program.

At my school they have my major, and it also is one of the best schools to go to for my major. i also love the atmosphere around campus.

its close to home has a great fashion school and business school. its not too big but big enough where you meet new people everyday

What makes KSU unique from the other schools I considered is the friendly atmosphere. I love the positive atomsphere on campus.