Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

A nice thing about Kent State is that there is a good amount of diversity, and the chance to be expressive and speak your mind.

KSU has a great, comfortable feeling about it. It is beautiful and has taken pride in its history of the shootings of May 4th.

Strong relations between townies and university students in Kent. Very strong integration between students and townspeople.

They are a part of history in dealing with the Vietnam War. As everyone I'm sure has heard of the Kent State Shootings.

The fashion school here is within the top three in the nation, which was my main attraction for coming to Kent State.

At Kent State we have a high amount of school spirit, which makes our campus much more welcoming than others.

They have an amazing fashion program that drew me in but the finacial issues here are making me re-consider

Kent State University is in a small town rather a large city where you are surronded by large buildings..

The diversity of the campus and how everyone still gets along with one another despite differences.

Kent State Universities campus is more diverse than other college campuses that I have considered.