Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

I really love the interaction of teachers to the students. Whenever students need help, the teachers are there to assist in any way they can. Even if the person just needs someone to talk to and let out stress, the teachers will still help any way they can.

I feel that my school is unique because it is extremely diverse. There are so many different cultures on my campus. We are able to learn and grow from each other. It is truly a joy to be around so many different people with different backgrounds and customs.

Kent State is diffrent from all the other schools I was considering because, it came out of the blue for me and yet turned out to be everything I needed. Its so diverse in culture and music and even food. Its unique to me becasue it my home away from home.

what i found to be very unique to kent state is that it is a larger school but, you dont walk around campuse and dont at least bump into one person you know. Everyone is very willing to help and there are many events always going on to keep students busy.

Kent State is the school that I grew up around, and I felt comfortable walking through. My three older brothers attended Kent State University and this made me have even more interest in it when they talked about the positive qualitites of the campus.

What is unique about Kent is the fact that the entirety of the student population is fairly large compared to most schools in the area, but the campus does not feel overwhelming and is designed to welcome you and help ease the transition to college.

This school was closer to home and it had a better school for Architecture which is what I originally came to school for. I became so attached to the school and its way of life that I decided to stay here after I switched majors to Psychology.

Kent State University offers students a lot of opportunities to become useful members of society and global citizens. The value of education that students get at KSU is equal to or, in some cases, even better than that of private universities.

There are a wide range of classes that you are free to take that can count as credit towards graduation but aren't strictly about your major. For example: I'm majoring in exercise science but I'm going to be taking a wine tasting class.

Kent State University has some of the best sculptures and scenery I have seen. It is a beautiful campus, it is big but in the spring it is so nice to sit on the benches and watch the black squirrels or read a book and study.