Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

It's big but not too big. Lots of people to meet and see in passing on campus. Any larger and I feel I would just be a number and only be able to meet a few people because I may only see them once.

When I tell my friends about Kent State University I always brag about our Fashion Program. I brag about it because its my major, and also because were one of the top Fashion Schools in the Nation!

I brag most about the campus. It is absolutely beautiful, especially during Fall. I also brag about how much the faculty is here for the students and how easy they all make it to make appointments.

Most of my friends are all in school and we usually talk about our majors. The fact that there are so many programs at kent that are ranked nationally it makes it easier to share that with people.

Kent State University is highly known for having an extremely diverse student population. This year, I made friends with several Japanese exchange students who were staying at Kent for the year.

All the people I was able to meet and how much I love the Fashion Design program at my school. Although it is really intense, I have learned so much and have so many available resources.

I mostly brag about the resources provided on campus. We have so many things to do outsided of the classroom. Plenty of places to eat, free movie nights even for commuters like myself.

The closeness of the student in my academic program. We are a little program, but we are like a family with all students, no matter what graduation year as well as with your faculty.

I brag to my friends most about the rec center at Kent State University. It is a hug complex with every way of working out you can imagine. I really enjoy going there and working out.

I tell my friends about the Quaker Steak and Lube restaraunt we have in our student center. Also I brag about how beautiful the campus is and how successful our wrestling team is.