Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

Kent is a very cultured, diverse and liberal on and off campus. Individuality and freedom of expression are encouraged. The professors are very friendly, fun and great teachers.

the size of the school. It was big enough so that you felt like you were attending a university but small enough that teachers and students could have individual relationships

I brag about the athletic training program that I am in and the opportunities it provides me with. Also the way it has pushed me to learn more and how great the staff is here.

I brag about the fantastic faculty when I tell my friends about my college. The faculty members are cheerful and outgoing; they make you feel like you problems are important.

The community is closely intertwined with the downtown community as well as off-campus housing so even students who stay off campus can still feel connected to the community.

I brag to my friends about the beautiful campus, and the helpful and friendly staff. The classes are a lot more interesting and in-depth then the classes at my old school.

Our meal plan is more like a debit card, and the cafes and restaurants and cafeterias are open longer and serve a larger variety. We even have a 24-hour diner and store

I brag about how we are the second largest school in Ohio, yet it feels like it's a small and close community. Also, Kent State has the largest Hearing Aid Museum.

The thing I brag about most is the social events. My school has so many social events for the students. Most of the events are student organized asnd very diverse.

That Kent State has the only certified Air Traffic Control program in the state of Ohio and Kent State has their own airport with a aircraft fleet size of 23.