Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

Probably how fun it is. Besides the parties obviously, there are concerts and events that entertains everyone from different cultures to different religions.

We get to use our meal plans as much as we want until we run out. We don't have limted places to use our meal plans or how many times a day we can use them.

A lot of my high school classmates attend Kent and my neighbor, so I'm very comfortable. I like being on my own. I believe I'm getting a good education.

I brag about the food. Mainly the dessert. Especially the brownies. They are delicious and very fudge-like, as a brownie should be, not like cake.

I get the most excercise because the campus is so large and is built primarily on hills and also its a lot easier to walk to somewhere off campus

I would have to brag most about how unbiased the school is, and it's fun. There's a huge variety of things to do, and plenty of people of meet.

When I talk to my friends that are not at Kent State the first thing that I tell them is how friendly every person i have interacted with is.

How is it a fun and social enviroment and you can meet a lot of people jut by walking around. It is also a great learning environment

You don't really brag about Kent, except for the cool black squirrels and we have a nice rec center and student events and programs.

I brag about how excited i am to start my schooling for my career, i cant wait to get into my program and start working on my major.