Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

Our fashion programs and clubs allow the fasihon students to excel and express themselves in the feild they love.

I brag most about the amount of classes that are available to take depending on what someone is interested in.

That I attend the best school, I love kent state my dream was to come here now it is just not have the funds

I tell my friends that its not as difficult as people made it seem. i have A's and B's so far this semester.

If I brag it mostly has to do with the great cirriculum and professors and how engaging the classes become.

I tell them that it is one of the most accepting places that have given me more memories than I can count.

I brag about all that kent has to offer, along with the nice facilities and how much fun it is at kent.

The parties. The parties on and off campus are fantastic. There is always a good time to be had.

I brag most about my academic and athletic accomplishments from high school and the summer.

its the largest student housing campus and great partys and sororities and fraturnities