Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

I attend the online portion for the RN to BSN program. I tell people how convenient the courses are and how they are very accessible. I also inform them the reputation of Kent State University among prospective employers and the fact that having a BSN from this college means something in the working world. The BSN is going to be the standard for nursing so it is important to continue with my education to obtain my BSN.

The thing that I brag about the most is how well-rounded the school is. Our sports teams are solid, we are strong in academics, it is an extremely diverse campus, there are great places on and off campus to eat, it is safe, everyone is friendly, and there is always something to do. Overall, Kent State is a great, unique, well-rounded university that has everything that an incoming freshman student needs to be successful.

When bragging about my school to others I also mention how much spirit all the students at our school have. We all support each other in anything and everything. I also brag about how many amazing professors I have that work diligently day in and day out to make sure all of us students are prepared to succeed. I believe that I attend one of the most amazing college campuses and I enjoy every minute I get to spend here!

I brag to my friends that my school offers a variety of different resources to ensure your success. I also brag that the dorms are extremely nice for a freshman dorm and that our bathrooms are pod-style, but not private. I tell them that the campus is gorgeous and that it looks the best in the spring time. The last thing that I tell them is the amount of food options that are available-it really suits anybody's needs.

What I brag the most about going to Kent State University is by how much I can learn from this institution. It enables you to become a better person and understand the problems that exist in our world to day. This past year I have learned so much about why problems can exist in an individual person from psyschology. Using this information given to me I can help make the world a better place for all of us to live in.

It is actually kind of funny my sister and I argue all the time over whose college is better Kent or her college Toledo. Obviously I win for every argument...I feel so blessed to be at Kent the environment is wonderful and the people here are amazing. And within my major we really are like a family- always there for one another during the good times and the bad. I could not see myself anywhere else. Kent is my home.

I always brag to my friends about the student life at Kent, and how there always seems to be something to do. Whether it's on campus in the student center or at Eastway, or if it's off campus (everything to do is within a short distance from campus) you can always find something to entertain yourself whether you're bored on a weeknight or need something to do on the weekends. I never find myself bored at Kent State.

I am proud that I will have a degree that will be respected by those in the design industry. It is verey hard work but I am proud to say I have been successful in the program I am in. I also love the alternative learning experiences. I have been able to be a part of multiple field trips, guest speakers, research projects and hands on experiences. The administration are very helpful and willing to get involved.

When I brag about Kent State I tend to talk about how amazing the campus life is. There is always an abundance of things to do wether you just want to hang out and go bowling and play pool in Eastway, head to the Ice Arena for $3 skating on Wednesday nights, or watch the latest movies on the weekends. The community is so fantastic and there are so many clubs to join that you can make friends anywhere you go.

There is not one specific thing I brag about when it comes to my school. I truly believe Kent State University has so much to offer to its students, both academically and socially. They offer over two hundred student organizations, they have great professors, an amazing library, wonderful dining options, and high quality residence halls that become your home away from home. All around, Kent has it all.