Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

What I brag most about Kent State is the type of people here at Kent State. The people at Kent are not like any other around. Before I came here, I never had people so willing to hold the door open for me or those small things. Everyone is looking out for everyone. You can wake up in the mornings for your classes and see smiles. In sense, you could say that I brag about how "home" feeling Kent is.

I do not have anything to brag about this school to anyone, the architecture is ugly and reminds me of jails, the upkeep of the buildings is awful and dated, the art building is the worst, the roof leaks all over the building, the student center is hard to navigate . The sports stadium is about a mile away from campus. I really hate being on campus, and I think about transferring all the time.

I brag about how diverse it is, how great the area is, how cool the people are, and how good the programs are. I have explained to my friends how being on campus actually has a movie-like feel to it! I really feel like a college student living an independent and fun lifestyle like I had always imagined. Being surrounded by intelligent, interesting people is definitely the best part of it.

When i brag to my friends i tell them about all the awesome professors i have and all the amazing opportunities Kent has to offer. I also brag about how Kent has free tutoring for every subject. I brag about how the College of Business has so many resources to help students to succeed. We have our own career services, this helps land us internships, helps with resumes, helps with so much.

I brag about several things really. Most of all, I am excited about the interior design program I am in. It's a constant challenge but I know I am learning the things I am going to need in the future to become a great designer. It is a lot of work, but I know I will graduate with the experience that employers want to see and I'll have an excelllent portfolio to show to get a good job.

Funny as this is, at Kent State we are really proud of our Black Squirrels. We happen to have the largest population of black squirrels. While you can occasionally find black squirrels in different areas, we have A LOT of them. Everytime you leave a building you can guarantee that there will be at least 10 squirrels waiting outside for you. They are our "unofficial" mascot.

I brag most about the fashion school, and faculty. The fashion school is number 3 in the United States for Fashion design, and number 2 for fashion merchandising. The fashion program at Kent state is wonderful, and I am so proud to be apart of it! The Professors, are always willing to help you, and point out your mistakes so that you will be flawless in everything you do.

I brag about how amazing the professors are at my school. They are very intelligent and helpful. I also brag about how resourceful my campus is. No matter what I need there is somewhere on campus that can help me. If I need help in a class I can go get help at the library. I practically brag about almost all aspects of my school. It is all around amazing.

When I tell my friends about my school I brag most about all of the accomplishments of my school and all of the different things we get to do at the school. There are many perks that the students get at my school such as special activities for students with good grades. Also there are many fun activities such as pep rally and lock ins provided by the school.

When I brag about my school I tell my friends about the amazing School of Theatre and Dance that I am a part of. The school has amazing programs that fit each individual student's wants and needs. Each program is extensive and guaranteed to give the student the skills and experiences that they will need for any career in performing on stage.