Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

The campus is so beautiful, the grass is always cut and the trees and shrubs always look so nice. I love how there's always squirrels running around and there's always so many people walking around. It is such a friendly looking and clean environment throughout the whole campus.

How it is some what cost effective to live at home and attend a real univesity at the same time. Its a very active campus there is always something to do and they have been making alot of changes to KSU lately. Its close and convienent for me and thats what I like about it.

The most important thing I tell my friends about my college is how great it is in my field of study which is architecture. I go into detail about the major and I tell them about the many opportunites that will open up for me because I am in that program at this college.

The quality that I brag about the most is that Faculty and staff at Kent are willing to go far and beyond their job title to help a student succeed. I have really appreciated how they have helped me navigate through various situations during my enrollment at Kent State.

The thing that I brag about most about Kent State University is the fact that it is set in a smaller area instead of a city. Most of my friends and I have grown up in small farm towns so it is nice that Kent can offer both aspects of being small and still being a city.

I love to tell my friends about the campus atmosphere and campus life. Kent State offers many different activities for every kind of person. THere are many educational and informational seminars available to the student body. The campus is beautiful and very peaceful.

I love the classes. Once you get into major specific classes, you will love school. I always talk to my friends about the cool things I discover on a daily basis. Although it can be challenging, it is an enjoyable experience. One that you will love to brag about.

That everyone is very laid-back, alwayswilling to lend a helping hands. The university is really involved during the sporting season. The teachers are willing to work with you and lots of them are grad students and easily indentify with the undergrads they teach.

The class sizes are kept small, and there is a really good teacher-student ratio. Also, the recreation center is wonderful and the people that attend this school are always cheerful and happy. It is the perfect size campus, not too big but not too small either.

My favorite part about Kent State is that there is something for absolutely EVERYONE to be involved in. The community has so many different organizations, but is still a very tight-knit community. THe experience for freshmen students is so welcoming and fun.