Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

Kent State is such a wonderful school. It is a large campus but it feel so small because each person finds their own little nitch that fits them perfectly. Students will never feel alone and will watch themselves excel in ways that didn't seem possible.

When I brag about Kent State I of course mention that football stars Josh Cribbs and James Harrison attended here. I also like to talk about having one of the best fashion schools in the country , and one of the best architecture schools in the country.

I usually describe how liberal the school is. As a gay male student, it was refreshing to be around people who accepted you. The school also offers a lot of resources to expand yourself academically. There are also tons of cool classes to choose from.

I aapreciate the diversity at Kent State. I have walked in the Student Center before and heard conversations going on in four different languages! I enjoy meeting friends who are from other countries and who also think differently than I do.

On the aedamic side, Kent has a gps plan and an audit system. Other schools don't have that and as someone who changed their major it is one of the most helpful things as a student. You know exactly what your doing and where you need to go.

I tell my friends and family how much I love the diversity and respect that each student has for one another. I believe in order to have a good working/learning environment everyone needs to get along and be there for help and support.

I brag mostly about how difficult the major is and how proud I am for completing 3 semesters with a strong GPA. The Interior Design students are graded on a much harder scale, so to achieve a 3.70 is a great achievement for myself.

I mostly brag about how my school was so easy to adapt to. I came from a small high school into Kent Trumbull and it was an easy transtion but it still pushed me to work harder. I love how my school is so welcoming and educated.

Kent State University is a great school. The teachers are friendly and interactive and the campus is beautiful and well updated. The facility really promotes learning and does its best to provide students with what they need.

That Kent State is a great school to go to because there so many opportunties avaiable for anyone of different ethnic and sexual backgrounds. You will connect with different people from all over that attend this univeristy.