Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

The worst thing I would consider here at Kent State University is that there are not a lot of different races that take part in majority of the events that goes on throughout the campus. That is a problem considering that that is an important way in meeting new people.

Honestly, I just hate how cold it can get and how far you might have to walk to classes in the winter. Other than that, I've had a few professors who I wish I never experienced. I had a couple of classes I had to take that weren't for my major that were beyond boring.

The worse thing about Kent would be that the library closes at 9 on weekends. This is the worse becuase I have a lot of projects and research that I tend to be up late doing. If it was open later than I would be able to get more done and have more free time.

There is not just one thing that is there worst thing about Kent State. To be compleltly honest, there is nothing wrong with Kent State that I would change if I could. If there was one thing that could be changed it would be the climate that Kent State is in.

The worst thing about my school is the expense. Although it isn't more than any other state school, the extreme cost of education makes it hard for many students to attend and live comfortably. I wish more scholarships were awarded based on performance.

Honestly, there is really nothing at my school that I find terrible. If I had to choose though, it would have to be the amount of jobs that Kent offers. It is so hard to find a job on and off campus just to be able to pay off some of my student loans.

The way that the faculty will treat students. The professors are ocassionally nice, financial aid is very mean, the bursar's office is helpful but irresponsible, and the president is a hermit who likes to hike up tuition to get more birds on campus.

I concider the lack of technology in the classrooms to be the worst quality. In every aspect of the business industry and our current world we use technology to function. The lack of student computers lessens the school to work experience.

The worst thing about my school is the huge class sizes. I learn a lot better in classroom with less students because I feel more engaged in the material. Leture halls allow me to zone out and not pay as much of attention as I should be.

To be honest, the worst thing about Kent State University would be that the resident halls aren't very close. I feel like that seperates the students to a degree. I believe that Kent loses some of the sense of community because of this.