Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

The worst thing about the school would be the advising department for the college of arts and sciences in Bowman Hall. And the financial aid department. Both are extremely unreliable and difficult to schedule an appointment with.

The only bad thing about attending Kent State is that there are different key cards for different things to do. There is a door card, a laundry card and a meal plan card which can be somewhat cumbersome at times to keep up with.

The only thing that I can say is bad about the school is the parking. Sometimes it takes forever to walk to and from campus. The amount of parking is limited, so sometimes it is required to walk a few blocks away from school.

The extra fees and the president of the university. The extra program fees that add to the rising cost of post secondary eduation and then all of the extra fees that are attached to each course that is required for your major.

The wors thing about my Community College is the counseling and advising Staff. My experience with the advisers has always been bad and ends up going through un needed advice and class suggestions that do not appeal to me.

The worst thing about Kent State University is parking. For commuter students, it is very hard to get used to the parking system. Also for visitors, it can be very confusing on where they are and aren't allowed to park.

Well I havent went to college at Kent State yet, but so far working with the financial aid office has been a pain. The office does not help and expects that parents and students to have planned out college expenses.

There's really not one thing I dislike, but if I pinpointed one thing it would have to be the advisement schedules. Possibly being able to have more advisors to consult on in case of emergencies would be the best.

The worst thing about Kent State University is that it unfortunately is located in Northeast Ohio. The weather is unpredicatble and if you're an ambitious student you may be limited by what Ohio has to offer.

The worst thing about my school is that a lot of students go home during the weekends. This is the worst thing because I am an out of state student and cannot go home and I am sometimes left alone on campus.