Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

I would have to say that the worst thing about my school is that all payments and scheduling and such is done by online only, sometime's it's easier just to phone to schedule say , a counseling appointment.

The worst thing about my school would have to be the food choices. The reason why I say this is becasue there are a decent amount of places to eat while on campus, but the quality of the food can be awful.

I think the worst thing about KSU is that they never cleared the sidewalks when it snowed. Honestly! It can get pretty bad, and you would have to trudge to school through a foot of snow. It was awful.

I think being kind of far away from home is difficult sometimes. A lot of students tend to go home on weekends and it can sometimes get lonely do to the campus being so vaccunt and quiet on the weekends.

A negative about KSU is the large amount of commuter students. Most of the students are from surrounding cities and often go home on weekends. This means that campus life is very quiet on the weekends.

There are so a lot of students here who are naturally gifted at everything so it can sometimes be incredibly discouraging to those who have to give it everything they have and more to try and keep up.

Not that diversity is a bad thing, I like being a part of a diverse campus, but among our students racial groups stay within their own racial groups and rarely make friends outside of those groups.

I am interested in learning the best and worst that Kent State University has to offer. At this point in my college career I would say that the commuting from work in Twinsburg will be a challenge.

The worst thing about kent state is not being able to be integrated fully unless you are a student living in a dorm. I always lived at home with my parents so it was hard to make friends at first.

The worst thing about my school is the fact that it is quite large. With a large school, you don't have the opportunity for many small classes and you also have less of a chance to meet people.