Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

I do not have a bad thing to say about Kent State, as my second year attending KSU I have found it a great school. It is challenging yet I feel like I have become a better person because of it.

The worst thing about Kent State would be the parking. There is a lot of parking available but it gets super crowded during peak class times, although that is not really the university's fault!

I think the worst thing about my school is the cost of attendance. It is very difficult for me and my family to find the means to pay my tuition each year, and each year the tuition increases.

The lack of school spirit. The students only really get behind the sports teams that are consistently winning. Many students do not follow many of the sports, such as baseball, softball, etc.

When I attended Kent State University, the only thing I disliked was how overly liberal it was. Much to a point where everything was considered artful or all literary criticism was adequate.

The worst thing about Kent State University is when we have class and the snow is past our knees and you get professors that are not understanding about being a little late due to the cold.

The worst thing about Kent State University is the weather. In the winter is snows a lot and is very windy. The winter season lasts pretty long and it does not get to warm in the spring.

I don't consider anything bad about the school. The only complaint I have is the weather during the winter because we live in the snow belt. But, that isn't a problem with the school.

The thing I consider worst about Kent State is some of the organization of events. It seems like some events are not planed/coordinated well, or are put together at the last moment.

The worst thing about Kent State is the size of their classes. Many classes have at least 100 or more students. It is sometimes difficult to get help from professors one on one.