Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

The worst thing about my school is the enthusiasm for sports because most of the teams aren't as good as everyone would like them to be.

There is nothing wrong with Kent State University. The campus environment is aesthetically pleasing and the faculty are all amazing.

The worst thing about my school is having to pay for parking because its just another thing we have to pay for that should be free.

The worst thing about my school is how easily it is to get lost for new freshmen. I say this because the campus is fairly large.

The worst thing about my school was the parking. It was very dificult as a commuter to find parker near or close to my classes.

The worst thing about Kent is probably the winters. The campus is one giant wind tunnel and so in winter you want to bundle up.

Dining options are incredibly unhealthy and limited. And for students without cars, it is difficult to access a grocery store.

I haven't found anything wrong with Kent State University. Everyone that I have had contact with have been extremely helpful.

The fact that financial aid doesn't care, cause they told me to just go to tri-c and that they couldn't even try to help me.

The lack of financial aid for caucasian males that also maintain a fulltime job but it may well be the same for all schools.