Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

I really do not like the location of the school. I am always freezing no matter how bundled up I am outside.

In my opion hat worst thing about my school is having so much going on at one time it can get overhwhelming!

Parking and having to walk all over campus to get to classes, but a good work. It just sucks in the snow.

The worst thing about KSU is the snowy weather; there is just so much snow and cold weather in the winter.

commonly needed classes were way too big. there was hardly a time to speak personally with a professor.

Parking, it makes it difficult for commuters and/or freshmen. Be sure to plan for extra travel time!

The worst thing about Kent State University is those cold walks to and from class in the winter time.

The worst thing about my school is the location, because I live in Cleveland and commute to Kent OH.

The cost, because there are something that we pay for that not all of us use, or ever plan on using

Spends alot of money on materalist things, when they could lower tution, or offer more scholarships