Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

The worst thing about this school is the ability to access the academic advisors easily. In the larger colleges, such as arts and sciences, they are very rarely available for consultation and getting an appointment is nearly impossible. Not everyone has this problem, but a considerable number of students seem to.

The worst thing about our school, to be honest, has nothing to do with academics. The people that work on campus that work to clean up the snow we get in the winter season, don't do a very good job. They barely shovel sidewalks so you can walk to class or from class to class, making it absolutely impossible.

i cannot think of any thing worst about my experience so far. I do know it can be a little challenging finding things to do to fit your style or personality because it is so much to do. Also being away from home is really a test especially if you never been away before. But with time things to do better.

I really love the campus, the worst thing about my school is the high tuition rates for out of state students like myself and the advisors in the fashion program. I feel like they don't have an attitude of help or success when it comes to advising. It makes me not want to ask for help even though I need it.

The worst thing about school is the time it takes away time from your social life. There is less time to spend with your firends and family. I worry way to much about my grades and schooling that there is barely any time for me to do anything for myself. I would like more time with my friends and family.

I think the worst thing about Kent State is the high requirements they have to get in certain majors. Some of the gpa needed to get into someones major is too hard to get. They also need to except more than 100 students per semester for majors this school is big and they need to except more than that!!

A large school means a lot of students and staff, so parking was always a hassle. The school does allow freshman to have cars, but they must be parked off campus in the football stadium parking lot. Waiting for the bus at night after parking my car was not enjoyable; especially when the bus was late.

I consider the cost to be the worst thing about my school. The cost is extremely high to someone like me, from the lower class without much help from anyone. The cost is in even worse light than at the begining thought when you think about paying back so many college loans in an unsecure job market.

I would say that the worst aspect of my school is the apathetic school spirit of most students. I'm not even a student that will go to every single football game, but a lot of students don't seem to care that they go to Kent State and don't seem to show much care for the sports teams or events.

That the courses for the major I am persuing are only offered at the Kent Campus and not at other branches like Tuscarawas or Stark Campus. I have to commute 1 hour and 15 minutes one way just to get to college because I live in New Phila with my son and am unable to move to the city of Kent.