Kent State University at Salem

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Salem

Kent State University at Salem is a very nice and well faciluated University. All of the students here are very friendly and it is a diverse campus. The professors are all very professional and are held in high regard and all the classroom they lectue in have access to differrent types of technology. The Universities website is easy to use and access to view your grades and current costs you may have. Overall Kent State University is a great campus and community to be apart of.

Kent State University-Salem Campus is dedicated to their student's success and demonstrates their friendliness, willingness to help, and appreciation for their community through their hard working staff members and professors, who truly love their jobs and enjoy helping and teaching all individuals.

Kent State Salem is a small quiet university which allows for more one on one interactions beteen the professors and the students.

My school is a small, friendly, clean environment and I think that just about everyone who goes there really likes the campus.

An excellent choice for cost-sensitive students or people just looking to test the waters in the college environment.

Kent State Salem is a caring small college that helps student like me meet there goals for there career.

My school is sort of laid back in a way that you don't have to be a perfect person to attend it.

My school is amazing because of all the oppurtunites it has for me.

A wonderful place with great teachers, staff, and classmates.

Affordable, high quality, engaging and enjoyable.