Kent State University at Salem Top Questions

Harvey

This is the perfect campus for non-traditional students who work a full time job, but wish to further their education. If your life is complete except for education, if the only reason that you are attending college is to get the education and degree, if your whole objective is to better your life and not meet new people, this is the college for you.

I feel the kind of person that should attened Kent State University should be a student that is willing to be committed to school, and enjoys working toward perfection.

Someone who lives in the area and may not want to leave home just yet or cannot afford to go to a college far away, like me. Also, Kent Salem has an awesome bnursing program that costs significantly less but offerst he same classes and criteria that universities, such as Akron, do.

The type of person that should attend Kent State University of Salem, is someone that enjoys close-knit classes, small town feel and is ready to experience a laid back atmosphere.

Edward

The Kent State Salem campus is mostly for students pursuing a career in Nursing and Horticulture, or any various Associate's Degree. I am currently attending this particular campus because my family lives in the area, and it is too expensive for me to attend the main campus at the moment.