Kent State University at Salem

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Salem

Anyone, male or female, young or old, should attend this school. The understanding of the faculty extends to both the decisive and career minded individual and also students who are just starting out and have yet to make a concrete decision about where they want to go with their college career. Having an open mind and exploring the possibilities allows those who are frightened to attend college to quickly have their minds put at ease.

Kent State University at Salem is a smaller campus, so if a person is looking for a bigger campus this would not be one for them. Also this campus does not have any dormitories, you can only commute to it form home. Therefore if a student is looking for the full college experience they may not want to attend the Salem campus, however the main campus in Kent would be a great alternative for them.

This school is ideal for people with very little college funding, someone with a family who cannot move to a large campus and has housing, and people who are strictly academic. There is not much social life or campus activity here which is good for people who want to get in and get done with their degree.

If you are looking for social activities, needing much guidance, or studying classes that require lab time, this university is not for you. This is a regional campus and does not come equipped with many of the ammenities larger campuses have.

If you want to be in huge classes and want to be around alot of people. Don't go to this school. The school is small and you get to know alot of the staff and professor's.