Kent State University at Tuscarawas Top Questions

I brag about the fact that even though my school is small, I still receive a highly valuable education. In fact, I brag that because my school is small I receive more individual attention from my professors. This is a key factor in my higher education because I learn more in depth in all my courses.

When I brag about my school to my friends I brag about how it is so close to my house and how much more affordable it is. I also say that Kent has a wide range of majors just like a bigger campus would. I tell them about all of the learning tools that we have in the nursing lab such as our simulation dummies, IV supplies, injection practice pads, and many other materials. It looks just like an Emergency Room! I also love that all my teachers know my name which might not be possible at bigger campuses.

Sharon

The Professors here are the best around! They really care about your individual goals. They are willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you understand what you are learning.