Kent State University at Tuscarawas Top Questions

Fawn

I really like this school. It has helped me come far in my educational career, but I don't like the fact that all the classes aren't given every semester. I'm a working girl and find it hard enough to schedule classes around my work schedule. It's very frustrating having to wait for the ones I need.

There is not a lot that is frustrating about my school. I enjoy my classes and the conveient location allows me to work full time. It is a regional campus so the smaller class sizes allow a smooth transition from high school to college.

Heaven

The most frustrating thing about my school is the limited time slots for classes. I am attending a regional campus and not all classes are offered at different times of the day. As a single parent it makes life very difficult for me. I am currently having a hard time fitting in my required courses because a few are at conflicting times. It has actually set me back a full year. I wanted to take classes to complete a minor during that time, unfortunately my campus does not offer all of the classes needed.

It is a commuter college which is good and bad, but when gas prices are high it's a financal strain.