Kent State University at Tuscarawas Top Questions

Fawn

I wish I would have known about some of the clubs because I might have participated if I knew about them in advance to my registration.

I wish that I had taken my education more seriously at first. I made it a continuation of my high school career. Instead of being focused on education, I spent too much time having fun. Now, I seriously regret that. I am re-entering the college atmosphere after a long absence. I see education in a whole different light now. Kicking myself as I look back. But I am also using that experience as a learning tool. I have more focus and clearer goal as I go about doing what I should have done all those years ago.

I wish I had known what potential I possessed to learn and succeed before I came to this school. At Kent State, I have come to realize how important a college education is. It is especially important to apply yourself to the fullest. Now that I see that I can succeed, I know I have the tools and confidence I will need to be productive in my future career.

tracy

How much it would cost for the nursing program