New Philadelphia, OH

Kent State University at Tuscarawas

I love the atmosphere at Kent Tuscarawas. Everyone is so friendly, just a s .. more

Younger than me, but friendly. more

My school is motivating and accademically challenging, they strive to help .. more

Most likely the setting and price. It is a rural setting and it isn't too e .. more

They are friendly and helpful people who usually will help you out when you .. more

I would make sure I attended this campus and did everything I have already .. more

The thing that is most unique about kent state tuscarawas is probably our m .. more

If I could go back in time I'd give myself advice that may seem obvious now .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
See More Questions:

NOTE: Unigo uses a combination of sources for school statistics and data, including the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System; portions of the directory data include copyrighted material which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications, ©2009-2015 by Wintergreen Orchard House, all rights reserved.

Please note: Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.