New Philadelphia, OH
Kent State University at Tuscarawas

I love the atmosphere at Kent Tuscarawas. Everyone is so friendly, just a s .. more

Younger than me, but friendly. more

My school is motivating and accademically challenging, they strive to help .. more

Most likely the setting and price. It is a rural setting and it isn't too e .. more

They are friendly and helpful people who usually will help you out when you .. more

I would make sure I attended this campus and did everything I have already .. more

The thing that is most unique about kent state tuscarawas is probably our m .. more

If I could go back in time I'd give myself advice that may seem obvious now .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
SEE MORE QUESTIONS

We use the most current publicly available data. As such, we don't remove or edit college information. Sources for school statistics and data include the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. Portions of college data include copyrighted material, which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. © 2009-2016 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.