Frankfort, KY
Kentucky State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Kentucky State University

isryahla

i love the culture.It really makes you feel at home and unified as a family. You see different faces and you learn about them it opens your mind to new opprutunities and ideas.You get a to go to school to start your career and i notice alot of people take pride in that which is a wonderful thing

Simiya

I love it

I love it

MiKayla

Kentucky State University is a great school. They have my major which is Criminal Justice. Classes are small so I have the opportunity to get to know my professors and learn better. The campus is pretty small, all of the buildings are close together so it's a short walking distance from each building. Everybody knows everybody, it's pretty comforting. Everyone is supportive of your goals and it's pretty positive.

Myesha

Kentucky State University is a great school and has many opportunities available for students to grow. I would recommend this school to anyone. The fact that there are small class sizes and accessible teachers is a great thing. The tuition is also very reasonable. They also offer discounts for students from different cities. Another thing is the campus is pretty safe. Also once you have stepped on the Campus it is guaranteed that you will meet people who will become like family.

Sapphire

I love Kentucky State. The class sizes are perfect for my learning style and the housing is quite nice.

Kyle

I feel that Kentucky State University is an excellent place for students to learn new occupations, adapt to new surroundings, and meet new people and great friends. Finishing my first-year at KSU has really opened my character up more than it used to be. I used to be a shy, timid person, but now I feel like Kentucky State has brought that out of me a little bit more. Being in school there's always something going on, whether politically, or for entertainment for the students. I have partaken in many of those activities, making them become beneficial for being a student at KSU. I have joined a fraternity at the school, Kappa Kappa Psi, and have continued with others to make Kentucky State a fun school to be at. My first day of classes weren't the funniest but going towards the end of my first year I now realize that Kentucky State is the place to be.

n

Kentucky State is a HBCU. While I was there we had a family atmosphere, no matter where you're from. There was a lot of diversity on campus and you could always learn something new from someone. The dorms and buildings are a little dated and the school spirit isn't always there but it was a great experience overall. Be advised, the school honestly does not have many options for degrees (bachelors or masters). When I was there, a lot of the faculty would do all they could to help you whether it was school work or your personal life.

This school is unique in that it put less emphasis on the academics and more emphasis on agricultural education.

If I could travel back in time to my senior year of high school, I would tell myself that to truly experience college you need to live on campus, participate in everything you can and put yourself out there to meet new friends in these school settings. I would tell myself not to get caught up in the partying lifestyle that some students engage in on campus. I'd remind myself to work as hard as I could and remind myself of the life that I want in the future. I would remind myself that the past is the past, there's nothing we can do, but to bring the lessons it taught us to the future. I would say it's ok to be overwhelmed and spend the weekend lulling on the couch reading a book or watching a movie, but not to make a habit of it. Mostly, though, I'd tell myself that no matter what happens I am strong enough to push on through and succeed on the other side, because I already have overcome so many obstacles.

Someone who wants to learn agriculture and or run a farm.

Torian

The classmates I have in countered are attentive.

The classmates I have in countered are attentive.

If I was able to go back in time I would have taken some of my high school courses a little bit more serious.

Sometimes the school spirit from faculty can be low.

Steven

its great study programs and sports frankfort ky is the capital of kentucky and also a small town

continue to set high goals for myself in life keep working hard helping people out strangers etc studying read more books to better myself even more not to slack off and wait till the end of the year to start trying to rush to get my grades back up for sure hahahaha i really think i would tell myself to stay after class get that extra help relook over my school work alot and to make sure to write down every little single word that the teacher says in class keep my head in the books more then trying to get on the field to play football

not just the location but what they have to offer not just the expericene the school is located right across the street from my house and about 10 mins from my job that makes it perfect for me to get up and get to class on time plus they have the course im really interested in studying computers

Kentucky State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.