Kentucky State University

« See more reviews of Kentucky State University

My school is a melting pot of diversity, culture, and many life experiences that have come together to form a strong Thorobred community which main focuses are to constantly prepare its students to be successful in the real world upon graduating from its institution.

You cant get a hold of anyone. When you need to talk to a prof. they don't answer their phones. Most people care about doing their own thing and expect everyone else to do the work. If you don't believe a certian way, they you are looked down upon.

This school is very diverse and very enjoyable. There is a tone of school spirit and fun environment. Kentucky State has many different areas you can get a degree in. Most of all the professors and students are very supportive and caring.

My school is a small school which means we are like one big family. Everyone at my school helps out anybody who is in need and needs help. We never turn out back on others, thats how big a family we are.

It is a small environment with smaller class sizes to give you the attention yout need and there is little to do so there are little distractions but, enough activities to spark your interest around campus

Kentucky State Unversity is an amazing fundamental educational institution that provides students with the academic and lifeskills needed for each and everyone of us to be a success in our planned futures.

This school is a place of learning not only mentally but emotionally and spiritually, it truly turns a young adult who attends into an independent being and helps you to "find" your true self!

A historically black but modernly mixed institution with a small, yet comfortable campus that provides a family feel and creates a very student-friendly learning enviroment for everyone.

My school is very small, sometimes lively depending on the people you hang with with a small amount of school spirit, but a lot of parties to attend that is in the middle of nowhere.

My school, Kentucky State University offers a friendly atmosphere and great education opportunities for every type of person regardless of age, sex, ethinicty, or background.