Kentucky State University Top Questions

Mistie

Open, friendly and clean.

Teia

My college is an HBCU. It is very diverse. Profesors are very helpful and understanding.

christopher

It's different, something you can't find anywhere else.

Natasha

Kentucky State is very diverse. It was an excellent choice.

Julian

A historically black but modernly mixed institution with a small, yet comfortable campus that provides a family feel and creates a very student-friendly learning enviroment for everyone.

bianca

My school is a small school which means we are like one big family. Everyone at my school helps out anybody who is in need and needs help. We never turn out back on others, thats how big a family we are.

ericka

it's the best thing that every happen to me. Kentucky State Univerisity has change my life a 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} ....

yolanda

Party school with a really good honors program.

Rebecca

You cant get a hold of anyone. When you need to talk to a prof. they don't answer their phones. Most people care about doing their own thing and expect everyone else to do the work. If you don't believe a certian way, they you are looked down upon.

Samone

Kentucky State Unversity is an amazing fundamental educational institution that provides students with the academic and lifeskills needed for each and everyone of us to be a success in our planned futures.

HBCU

Chasidi

Kentucky State University is a school were you enter to learn and go out and serve.

Britney

My school is very small, sometimes lively depending on the people you hang with with a small amount of school spirit, but a lot of parties to attend that is in the middle of nowhere.

Shawaka

Small but everyone is like family and everyone speak.

Cristal

first African American school in the nation.

Danyelle

Very diverse and family oriented.

Jade

My school is a melting pot of diversity, culture, and many life experiences that have come together to form a strong Thorobred community which main focuses are to constantly prepare its students to be successful in the real world upon graduating from its institution.

Small, but full of life.

REBECCA

My school is a diverse community that cares about their students, and staff.

India

Kentucky state university is one of the most exciting schools to ever attend!!!

Tiara

Kentucky State is a small, yet exciting school, who needs to become more organized in there finicial departments.

This school is small, diverse and easy for anyone to attend.

Lynette

Kentucky State is one of a kind, no school like it.

Jordan

My school, Kentucky State University offers a friendly atmosphere and great education opportunities for every type of person regardless of age, sex, ethinicty, or background.

Gerald

Our school is a school of diversity, and filled with teachers who care about well being of the students education.

Brian

A campus dead on the weekends and full on the weekdays.

Erika

Kentucky State University has a small campus, but is a nice size so that you get one on one time with all your professors.

Ayla

This school is very diverse and very enjoyable. There is a tone of school spirit and fun environment. Kentucky State has many different areas you can get a degree in. Most of all the professors and students are very supportive and caring.

Jaquanna

The professers are good, but the Finacial aid staff, and other staff menbers are rude and unorganized.

Natasha

My school is very united and enriching.

Diamond

A fun, but educational environment.

Morgan

This school is a place of learning not only mentally but emotionally and spiritually, it truly turns a young adult who attends into an independent being and helps you to "find" your true self!

mallory

cheap-close to home-small-mediocre

Marquita

my school is small but the people are from everywhere.

Whittney

It is a small environment with smaller class sizes to give you the attention yout need and there is little to do so there are little distractions but, enough activities to spark your interest around campus

Constance

My school is a home away from home.